This seminar references the DOT, NFPA, IFC & OSHA requirements.
DOT HAZ-MAT TRAINING required every three years.
Hydrotesting Extinguishers & System Cylinders per DOT, OSHA and NFPA
- Low & High Pressure testing of DOT specification cylinders & non-specification units
- DOT Function Specific Training for Retesters
- Clarifying the new marking requirements for extinguishers & system cylinders
- General awareness, function specific,
safety training, driver training, new DOT regulations in CFR 49 on RIN's, marking extinguishers, transportation, restraining units & retention of shipping papers
- SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
- DOT Inspectors will ask to see all of the above training
This is a complete training seminar on DOT regulations for Fire Protection Companies.